We are a small bed and breakfast whose policy is to never overbook rooms. We guarantee your reservation. In order to do this we remove your room from inventory and refuse all other requests, so we ask that you please respect our cancellation policy. If you must cancel for any reason, please give us as much notice as possible.
- Cancellations at least 14 days prior to arrival: deposit will be refunded (less cancellation fee).
- Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival: deposit will be refunded (less cancellation fee) only if we are able to re-rent the room for your entire stay.
- Holiday weekend reservations or group bookings of three (3) or more rooms require thirty (30) days cancellation notice.
- 7.1% tax will be added to the total room cost.
- We require a one-night deposit to hold the reservation.
- For multiple nights your credit card will be charged upon your arrival.
- One-night reservations require full advance payment.
- One-night reservations on weekdays only.
- We accept Visa and MasterCard.
All sleeping rooms include the following amenities:
- Private baths
- Air conditioning
- Use of guest refrigerator (no guest access to main kitchen)
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary toiletries
Also included with your visit:
- Hayride & farm chores (seasonal & weather permitting, mid March – mid November)
- Breakfast served family-style at 8:15 am.
- Fresh hot coffee or tea anytime
- Comfortable seating areas in main room and front porch
- Books and magazines
- Board games
- Swing set and Basketball hoop (with basketball)
- Hayride and “animal chores” available every day except Sunday (weather permitting)
- Wireless internet access
- Check-in – 4 pm.
- Check-out – 11 am.
- To create a family atmosphere, we implement “quiet hours” from 9:30 pm to 7 am.
- We are an active farm, and children need to be accompanied at all times by an adult.
- For the comfort and convenience of our guests, we prefer that there would be…
- No pets.
- No smoking indoors.